Have you ever yearned for a piece of fox fur to be glued on your vagina? Neither have we. But New York-based spa chain Completely Bare (home of the "Vajewel" and owned by former Housewife Cindy Barshop, which tells you everything you need to know about the business) now offers this service, called "Foxy Bikini," for $225. The merkin apparently lasts three days, at which point its wearer can hopefully peel it off in private and not risk it falling down her pant leg or something equally catastrophic. PETA has expressed outrage over the use of real fox fur, although we can think of plenty more reasons to be horrified — including the total mystery of why anyone would get one kind of hair painfully removed only to have another kind glued right back on.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split