As one of Emmanuelle Alt's most frequently used models, Daria Werbowy gets a special tribute in French Vogue's February 2012 issue. Shot by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, Werbowy was styled by Alt in a jewel-encrusted Prada swimsuit (Alt also styled her in Prada for her February 2010 cover, too). Inside, Werbowy is featured in a massive 60-page spread shot on location in Las Vegas.
Shulman: Stop Asking Me Why Models Are So Skinny
Sweatin’ With Diane Sawyer
’90s Supermodels Are Getting Together Again
Are You the Marrying Type?
Shoe Gaze: Maiyet’s Black Embroidered Wedges
Welcome to the Dictionary, C-nty!
The 50 Best Backs From Fashion Month
Vanessa Friedman Will Not Be Cathy Horyn
- Here Is Phoebe Philo Getting an OBE
- Keira Knightley: Busy Destroying Fancy Clothes
- Report: Designer L’Wren Scott Found Dead
- Here Is a Picture of Miley Cyrus Rolling a Joint
- Lab Rat: A Hairspray for ‘Cool-Girl Hair’
- Shulman: Stop Asking Me Why Models Are So Skinny
- Madonna Dressed as Daenerys Targaryen for Purim
- Amanda Seyfried Is Armed and Disappointed
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of March 17, 2014
- Kate Middleton Wore Head-to-Toe Green
- Sweatin’ With Diane Sawyer
- Best Bet: Ann Taylor Perfect Exotic Belt
- ’90s Supermodels Are Getting Together Again
- Meet the Quad-Daters: Two BFFs Seeking Same
- The Cut’s Week in Review