Gisele and Tom Brady's new home is ready, having cost the couple in excess of $20 million. The expansive Californian property contains eight bedrooms, a wine cellar, living quarters for a butler, and, of all things, an interior bridge (read: catwalk) connecting its two wings; it was built using sustainable materials and features rainwater recovery systems as well as solar panels, all in keeping with Gisele's stance as an eco-warrior and U.N. environmental ambassador. Also, the garage has space for six Priuses. Do enjoy this snazzy aerial view.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split