Kate Middleton will no doubt be particularly happy today, not just because she's a Duchess and all, but because she's received a coveted award from the Headwear Association. She's officially their 2011 "Hat Person of the Year." It's the third year the association has given out the award — the two previous winners being, of course, the wild, hat-wearing Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp. From a shortlist of six celebrities nominated for their hats this past year, the Duchess trounced her competition, receiving over 90 percent of the public's votes. Her closest rival, Rachel Zoe, only got 4 percent. Just like in real life, Kate gets the crown. (Hats off to her.) But keep trying, Beatrice! No, really, keep trying — please.
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!