At today's taping of Anderson Cooper's talk show, Katherine Heigl was informed that she had something in common with her host: They were both child models for Macy's! "I'm embarrassed to even talk about this," said Cooper — though he obviously wasn't, because he then showed a cute photo of his 8-year-old self modeling a jacket. He adds, "Child models have to do the stupidest poses." Heigl can totally relate. "It's brutal. And you understand it, even when you're nine, you're like, 'This is silly and lame,' and they're like, 'No no! It's adorable!'" And then they both did mock child-modeling poses, which were silly indeed.
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?
- Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid?
- Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth