At today's taping of Anderson Cooper's talk show, Katherine Heigl was informed that she had something in common with her host: They were both child models for Macy's! "I'm embarrassed to even talk about this," said Cooper — though he obviously wasn't, because he then showed a cute photo of his 8-year-old self modeling a jacket. He adds, "Child models have to do the stupidest poses." Heigl can totally relate. "It's brutal. And you understand it, even when you're nine, you're like, 'This is silly and lame,' and they're like, 'No no! It's adorable!'" And then they both did mock child-modeling poses, which were silly indeed.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000