Easily one of foremost talents in fashion's moving image, director Barnaby Roper filmed two shorts this month. The first stars model Anna Jagodzinska styled exclusively in Rodarte and Swarovski, while the second was a frenetic piece for Karl by Karl Lagerfeld. Meanwhile, celebrated filmmaker Pedro Almodóvar appears in a Marco Maccapani-directed video alongside two of his muses, Rossy de Palma and Bianca Suárez. Italian model and socialite Elisa Sednaoui also tried her hand at film, directing an introspective mediation on friendship, which calls to mind Erick Zonca's The Dreamlife of Angels. See these videos, and one short influenced by Luca Guadagnino's I Am Love, in the slideshow ahead.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season