J.Crew often taps male non-models for their catalogue's menswear section — it's part of the whole "real people whose lives you wish you had look great in our clothes" marketing strategy — and their most recent catalogue highlights two noteworthy New York restaurateurs. And what do you know, they're both very dapper! Michael Chernow, the owner of The Meatball Shop, wears a skinny-cut suit with boots for the catalogue's cover, while Tea and Sympathy's Sean Kavanagh-Dowsett models a watch chain (that's right, a watch chain, which is apparently something you can pull off if you're famous for making scones).
The Heroic Commutes of Abortion Providers
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- The Heroic Commutes of Abortion Providers
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?