ShoeDazzle, the shoe-of-the-month retail site that Kim Kardashian co-founded in 2009, expanded to the U.K. in September. The site sends monthly shoe offerings to its members tailored to the results of the "personal style quiz" they take when they join; British members pay a subscription fee of £39.95 (around $62) per month to get a shoe from the site's recommendations (they can also opt to "skip a month" and store up shoe-buying credits for future use). However, just four months after opening overseas, ShoeDazzle announced that it is ceasing operations in the U.K. to focus on its core U.S. market, according to Drapers. All ShoeDazzle U.K. members have reportedly gotten an e-mail saying their memberships will end after January 31, and refunds will be issued to cover any remaining credits. Leftover stock has also been discounted 50 percent, so British members can also use their credits to snap those up in the meantime, should they choose. Could this be yet another sign of the Kardashians' long-overdue decline, or just a sign that Brits aren't into buying a new pair of platforms every month?
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times