Kate Hudson is the new face of Ann Taylor for spring, so get ready to see these ads all over the place in February. And if you're wondering how the deal came about, well, here you go: "When they came for me, I was in Mommyland," Hudson told InStyle (she apparently brought her infant son Bingham to the shoot). "And then I thought about it. I remember seeing this beautiful picture of Demi Moore, and I thought, 'Wow, she looks so beautiful.' And it was an Ann Taylor store. It felt like a little bit of a sign that it really caught my eye and I thought she looked great." See, a sign. That's how deals are born, folks.
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!