Kate Middleton wore a tan coat over a chunky black sweater, jeans, and pair of leather Le Chameau rain boots to chase a golden retriever and a little black puppy around her parents yard in Bucklebury, England, over the weekend. Later that night, she, Prince William, and Pippa partied in a teepee that the younger Middleton sister had rented (because she's the party planner) to celebrate New Year's Eve festivities. Earlier in the week, the Duchess wore a L.K. Bennett sheepskin jacket over a Temperley sweater, jeans again, and green Wellies to watch Prince William play soccer. See the action-packed doggy photo in our Kate Middleton Look Book.
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye