For now and the near future at least, you'll have to keep sourcing your Kardashian fix from the news outlets, Twitter feeds, or TMZ staffers already dedicated to the reporting the nonsensical minutiae of the family's lives — because plans for that Kardashian-centric lifestyle magazine with publishing company American Media Incorporated have fallen through. "Page Six" reports that "momager" Kris Jenner asked for the right to approve or amend any coverage of the family's antics across all AMI's magazines, but "AMI execs argued they didn’t want to just swallow saccharine 'Kardashian krap.'"
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat