For now and the near future at least, you'll have to keep sourcing your Kardashian fix from the news outlets, Twitter feeds, or TMZ staffers already dedicated to the reporting the nonsensical minutiae of the family's lives — because plans for that Kardashian-centric lifestyle magazine with publishing company American Media Incorporated have fallen through. "Page Six" reports that "momager" Kris Jenner asked for the right to approve or amend any coverage of the family's antics across all AMI's magazines, but "AMI execs argued they didn’t want to just swallow saccharine 'Kardashian krap.'"
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split