According to E! News, Lea Michele has been named the new face of Candie's. She replaces Vanessa Hudgens, the former High School Musical star who previously repped Skechers and grappled with a nude photo scandal. While this partnership makes some sense for Lea (as E!'s source puts it, "Lea's fans are the same as Candie's fans"), it's a little surprising she didn't hold out for something more — well, high-end. Especially since she's gotten herself quite a bit of fashion cred at this point: She's shown up at both New York and Paris Fashion Weeks, covered Harper's Bazaar and Glamour, and even knows the proper etiquette of asking designers if she can have a dress instead of just keeping it. But hey, Leighton Meester was the face of Herbal Essences and Reebok before she landed Vera Wang and Missoni, so push on, Lea.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat