According to E! News, Lea Michele has been named the new face of Candie's. She replaces Vanessa Hudgens, the former High School Musical star who previously repped Skechers and grappled with a nude photo scandal. While this partnership makes some sense for Lea (as E!'s source puts it, "Lea's fans are the same as Candie's fans"), it's a little surprising she didn't hold out for something more — well, high-end. Especially since she's gotten herself quite a bit of fashion cred at this point: She's shown up at both New York and Paris Fashion Weeks, covered Harper's Bazaar and Glamour, and even knows the proper etiquette of asking designers if she can have a dress instead of just keeping it. But hey, Leighton Meester was the face of Herbal Essences and Reebok before she landed Vera Wang and Missoni, so push on, Lea.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?