Isn't it nice to know that while you're in New York, looking out the window at the rain that wants so badly to be snow, with no sun in sight and only four hours of gray daylight left, celebrities and their hot significant others are enjoying tropical vacations in shorts and sleeveless dresses? Why, yes! It is so nice to know these things about rich, attractive people! Which is why today we are so happy for Leonardo DiCaprio and Erin Heatherton, who are apparently dating and were photographed carrying their own bags in Mexico on Wednesday. The "15+" shots of them on Just Jared look so real, despite how unreal they seem as people: Erin with her hair not done, Leo wearing dorky white socks with the bad khaki cargo shorts everyone made their boyfriends or husbands throw away at the last closet cleanout, them not touching or talking as though they had a travel fight on the way there. It's a heartwarming Friday idea for us all.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament