Lil Wayne presented his very first clothing line, "TRUKFIT," last night in New York. The label's name stands for "The Reason You Kill For It," and the clothes were modeled on dudes wearing silver paint. You know, just like the mimes in Central Park! Lil Wayne's publicist informs us that the line, which "draws upon many pop culture references from around the globe," will soon be available at Zumiez stores and online.
Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- When Will Men Be OK Exploring Same-Sex Hookups?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Viagra Might Be the New Midol
- 30 Fancy Box Clutches for Holiday Parties
- Marion Cotillard’s Non-Dior Moment
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup