• London's Design Museum nominated Kate Middleton's wedding dress and Alexander McQueen's 'Savage Beauty' exhibit for their fifth annual Designs of the Year Awards. [Telegraph UK]
• Colin Firth's wife will host the third Green Carpet Challenge, which she co-founded in 2009, beginning at Sunday's Golden Globes. [WWD]
• And Franca Sozzani took to her blog to support the challenge, writing, "A good example, we all know, is set from above ... and if celebrities and actresses chose to endorse this approach towards fashion to convey such a significant message, everything would be much easier." [Fashionista]
• Former Oasis band-member Noel Gallagher's daughter Anais has been signed by a British model agency, and she's already posed for test shots taken by Mario Testino. She's 11 years old. [Telegraph UK]
• Jean-Charles de Castelbajac has clearly been inspired by Pimp My Wheels: As part of a collaborative project with Renault, he redesigned the interior of a Renault Twingo so it looked "fit for a French President." That meant it included candelabras, and tassels. [WWD]
• Neiman Marcus named Matthew Singer, previously associate men's fashion director at Bloomingdale's, their new men's fashion director. [WWD]
• India dropped a rule against foreign companies opening in the country without a local partner, under the condition that foreign companies source 30 percent of their goods from Indian industries and artisans. [Bloomberg]
• Viva Model Management signed Swedish singer-songwriter Lykke Li. [Grazia Daily]
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
From Our Partners
How Demi Lovato Embraced This Body “Problem” We All Have
Why You Should Never Wear These Two Items Two Days In A Row
15 Signs You're With A Good Man
Fabulous Find of the Week: Forever 21 Trench Coat
powered by PubExchange
Latest News from The CutAll About Chanel’s Airport-Themed Show
Paging Mr. Lagerfeld!John Galliano Doesn’t Do Instagram Eyebrows
Put down the brow pencil.Rihanna Will Never Settle
When it comes to men, she says, "I will wait forever if I have to ... but that’s O.K."Chanel Brings Back the Pigtail
You're going to want two of everything.Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
"It's in the water, I think."Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
It does not end well.Watch the Valentino Livestream
Enjoy!Tour a New York Interior Designer’s Bogotá Pied-à-terre
For when Juan Montoya pops in for a family visit.
She walked, she twerked — and she was pretty inspiring.This IUD Ad Is Actually About Staten Island
Even your birth control doesn’t want to take the ferry.
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Think again.Assessing Steven Klein’s NARS Collaboration
Does the famed photographer's aesthetic translate to lipstick?‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
It's like whiskey dick, but with weed.The One Beauty Item That Keeps Popping Up at Fashion Month
A new makeup-artist favorite.5 Things I Want to Wear From Paris: Part 3
Stripes, embroidered separates, and Céline studded boots.Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
And how she's helping her daughter navigate the pressures of the modeling industry.Right Now the Exercise Pill Is Nothing But a Beautiful Fantasy
It isn't happening anytime soon.How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
A helpful guide.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.