Moschino's fall 2012 menswear collection, which showed in Milan earlier this week, opened with a sharp suit and T-shirt in a bold, brick-patterned print (and a bowler hat, too). Today, Jean Paul Gaultier presented his new menswear line in Paris, starting his show with a look that included a waistcoat and tailored pants, also in a bold, brick-patterned print (although his bricks were a slightly darker shade of terracotta). So, masonry: not yet a trend, but definitely a thing.
Sweatin’ With Diane Sawyer
’90s Supermodels Are Getting Together Again
Are You the Marrying Type?
Shoe Gaze: Maiyet’s Black Embroidered Wedges
Welcome to the Dictionary, C-nty!
The 50 Best Backs From Fashion Month
Vanessa Friedman Will Not Be Cathy Horyn
Obama and His Dad Jeans Through the Years
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of March 17, 2014
- Sweatin’ With Diane Sawyer
- Best Bet: Ann Taylor Perfect Exotic Belt
- ’90s Supermodels Are Getting Together Again
- Meet the Quad-Daters: Two BFFs Seeking Same
- The Cut’s Week in Review
- Male Gaze: James Deen, ‘Bronut’ Pioneer
- Are You the Marrying Type?
- Hair-Swap: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
- Karl Lagerfeld Released an Emoji App
- 24 Vintage Ladies Celebrating St. Paddy’s Day
- Shoe Gaze: Maiyet’s Black Embroidered Wedges
- Twitter, Rape, and Privacy on Social Media
- Welcome to the Dictionary, C-nty!
- The 50 Best Backs From Fashion Month