Being that it's about 20 degrees outside right now, heading outside presents quite the challenge — think several layers topped off by a big coat. While braving the arctic temps is never fun, there's a simple little pre-fall styling trick you can try right now to add a little pop to dreary winter dressing. Much has been said about the return to a defined waist this pre-fall; designers are even applying this belted aesthetic to outerwear. At Burberry Prorsum, a camel coat gets a whimsical and feminine touch with a bow belt; Calvin Klein nips in at the waist by adding a slim brown belt to a muted orange cocoon coat; and at Diane Von Furstenberg, a dark embossed leather coat gets tucked in with a hefty two-tone belt.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000