As part of Sao Paolo's Fashion Week, Alessandra Ambrosio walked in the Colcci show yesterday. Five months pregnant, she wore two looks from Colcci's fall 2012 collection: a loose knit sweater paired with tan hot pants, and a gray minidress. (Obviously, because she's a supermodel, she looked great.) Ambrosio's catwalk cameo came thanks to her role as the face of Colcci, alongside Ashton Kutcher. However, while Kutcher walked in the brand's spring 2012 show last summer, he didn't make an appearance this time around.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!