You thought you were going to have to wait until the Super Bowl — and then actually watch the Super Bowl — to see David Beckham's first commercial for his new H&M bodywear line. But luckily for all of us, H&M released the new 30-second spot today, which portrays Beckham in nothing but some very small white briefs (there's a nice gratuitous zoom-in on the "David Beckham Bodywear" label, located on the front waistband area). Being able to watch the video now, in the privacy of our own homes and office cubicles, will save our Super Bowl–watching companions from getting viciously elbowed away from the TV — and possibly slopped with beer or smacked with chicken wings — when the ad makes its on-air debut this Sunday.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat