Is it hard to imagine what a pre-Victoria's Secret Candice Swanepoel looked like? Or Arizona Muse with long hair? Or Miranda Kerr before she could get booked anywhere? Well, luckily for you, casting director Douglas Perrett's forthcoming book, Wild Things, puts these matters to rest. The volume (out in a limited print of 250) contains his private collection of Polaroids taken between 2000 and 2010, as well as his first impressions of all the girls he met (for example, he thought Elettra Wiedemann was "meh"). See images of Swanepoel and Kerr before they were famous, as well as Chanel Iman, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, the late great Daul Kim, and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament