Awash in a sea of lame "Shit Girls Say" ripoffs (Shit Brides Say, Shit Yogis Say, Shit Girls Say to Gay Guys, etc.), the world seemed to have reached its shit-saying saturation point a while ago. True, no one had made a viable "Shit Fashion People Say" video, but we'd moved on. However, "Shit OscarPRGirl Says" — starring stylist Andrew Mukamel, Erica Domesek of the blog P.S. I Made This, and John Jannuzzi of Textbook — filled a void we didn't know we had in our little shit-talking hearts. It premiered this morning at the WWD Digital Forum, hosted by Oscar de la Renta's CEO Alex Bolen and SVP of Communications Erika Bearman (also known as OscarPRGirl), which takes place at the Asia Society.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament