Awash in a sea of lame "Shit Girls Say" ripoffs (Shit Brides Say, Shit Yogis Say, Shit Girls Say to Gay Guys, etc.), the world seemed to have reached its shit-saying saturation point a while ago. True, no one had made a viable "Shit Fashion People Say" video, but we'd moved on. However, "Shit OscarPRGirl Says" — starring stylist Andrew Mukamel, Erica Domesek of the blog P.S. I Made This, and John Jannuzzi of Textbook — filled a void we didn't know we had in our little shit-talking hearts. It premiered this morning at the WWD Digital Forum, hosted by Oscar de la Renta's CEO Alex Bolen and SVP of Communications Erika Bearman (also known as OscarPRGirl), which takes place at the Asia Society.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split