• Update your wardrobe and learn thrifty styling tips during Cheap Chic’s three-hour shopping tour, led by celebrity stylist Jess Zaino. Tickets ($100) can be purchased at eventbrite.com. Meeting place details provided at time of booking; 10-1:30.
• Check out Cole Haan's Urban Explorer line of cold-weather staples while you enjoy a treat from City Bakery. Cole Haan Soho, 128 Prince St., at Wooster St. (212-219-8240); 10-6.
• All men's and women's resort and swimwear is up to 70 percent off at Orlebar Brown's online OB Sale Shop. orlebarbrown.com/sale; through 1/31.
• Womenswear is 50 to 80 percent off at Tess Giberson. Leather leggings are $400 (originally $1395) and the wool drape-front cardigan is $240 (originally $795). 97 Crosby St., nr. Spring St., Ste. 1 (212-226-1932); M-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6), through 1/22.
• Past-season clothing, shoes, and accessories for men and women are 50 to 80 percent off at the Life: Curated warehouse sale. Em Productions, 636 Broadway, nr. Bleecker St., Ste. 702; F–Su (10–7).
• Menswear pieces are 50 to 90 percent off at the Amongst Friends sample sale. Reed Space Annex, 151 Orchard St., nr. Rivingston St.; F-Su (11-7).
• Display, slightly damaged, and out-of-print books are 50 to 75 percent off at Taschen's semi-annual warehouse sale. 107 Greene St., nr. Prince St.; 998 Madison Ave., nr. 78th St.; F–Su (9–9).
• Dresses and tops from Sophomore and cloaks from Lindsey Thornburg, plus other items from Court Jeans, Anna Sheffield, and Madison Harding, are 30 to 80 percent off at 143. 143 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (212-780-0900); F-M (1-8).
Most Viewed Stories
Did Lena Dunham Shade the Wing on Girls?
Self-Empowerment Is Just Another Word for Narcissism
When Good Christian Girls Need Planned Parenthood
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of February 20
After Divorce, Angelina Jolie Tells BBC, ‘We Will Always Be a Family’
Inside the Secret Dating App for Famous People
Nighttime Voice-mails From the White House
Melania Trump Is Reportedly ‘Miserable’ in Her Role As First Lady
Alt-Right Troll Milo Yiannopoulos Uses Campus Visit to Openly Mock a Transgender Student
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.