• Enjoy a one-on-one consultation and personal makeover with Lancôme national makeup artist and celebrity beauty expert Tarek Abbas. Call 212-705-2886 for reservations. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 11–7.
• Take 20 percent off coffee tables, dressers, chairs, dining tables, and more at Nightwood's annual winter sale. 111 Grand St., nr. Berry St.; Sa noon-7.
• Dresses, tunics, tees, tanks, sweatshirts, and denim are 50 to 70 percent off at Obesity + Speed's sample sale. Court, 178 Mulberry St., nr. Broome St. (212-925-1022); Th-Sa (noon-8).
• Bring in a pair of broken or working used headphones and get $10 off any pair of new headphones over $50 at the AC Gears trade-in event. Brands include Audio Technica, Marshall Majors, Zumreed, and AIAIAI. 69 E. 8th St., nr. Mercer St. (212-260-2269); M–S (11–8), Su (noon–7), through 1/31
• Fall and winter merchandise from Diane von Furstenberg, Marc by Marc Jacobs, United Bamboo, and more is up to 50 percent off at the Diane T sale. Prices range from $50 to $350. 174 Court St., nr. Bergen St., Cobble Hill (718-923-5777); T–F (11–7:30), Sa (11–6:30), Su (1–5:30).
• The Issey Miyake, Issey Miyake Men, Pleats Please, HaaT, and Cauliflower collections are 40 percent off at the Issey Miyake Tribeca sale. 119 Hudson St., nr. N. Moore St. (212-226-0100); M-Sa (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Clothing, accessories, and one-of-a-kind samples are up to 80 percent off at the Cynthia Rowley sample sale. 376 Bleecker St., nr. Perry St. (212-242-3803); Th–F (10–8), Sa–Su (11–8).
• Take 70 percent off men's, women's, and children's items during AllSaints' first-ever warehouse sample sale. The Brocade leather jacket is $165 (originally $550), the Garcia dress is $123 (originally $410), and the men's Excavator shirt is $39 (originally $110). 76 Wooster St., nr. Spring St.; W-Tu (noon-8).
• Womenswear from Diana Orving, Juma, Black Heart, and more is up to 80 percent off at the EVA warehouse sale. 355A Bowery, nr. 3rd St. (212-925-3890); Su–W (noon–8), Th–Sa (noon–9), through 1/16.
Most Viewed Stories
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
Amy Schumer Went All Out for the Kiss Cam at a Mets Game
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
The Pippa Middleton Look Book
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.