• Salvatore Ferragamo's flagship store will close for renovations on Sunday; it's set to re-open on April 6. In the meantime, a temporary store will open at 3 West 57th St., next to Bergdorf Goodman.
• Discuss makeup tips and trends, and receive a makeover from Dior celebrity makeup artist Ricky Wilson at Saks Fifth Avenue. Customers will be treated to a special "Petit Dejeuner" service, which includes mini-croissants and fresh orange juice. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); Sa-Su (10-12).
• Designer wedding gowns from Marchesa, Reem Acra, Matthew Christopher, Amy Kuschel, Angel Sanchez, and more are up to 70 percent off at Gabriella New York's bridal sample sale. 400 W. 14th St., Ste. 2A (212-206-1915); Su 12-5.
ENDING THIS WEEKEND
• All fall and winter merchandise is 30 percent off at FiveStory New York. 18 E. 69th St. (212-288-1338); M-F (10-6), Sa (11-6).
• Take up to 60 percent off select showroom items at Strawser & Smith including tables, seating, storage pieces, and lighting. 487 Driggs Ave., Brooklyn (718-388-7600); W-Su (noon-7).
• Shoes are up to 40 percent off at Pierre Hardy. 30 Jane St., nr. Eighth Ave. (646-449-0070); T–F (11–7), Sa (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Take 30 percent off full-priced outerwear and men's and women's sweaters at Scoop NYC's After Christmas sale, both in-store and online. Various locations and hours, through 1/8.
• Browse cashmere gloves, fingerless gloves, hats, and scarves at the Meg Cohen Design Shop. All cashmere is 30 to 50 percent off. 59 Thompson St., nr. Broome St. (212-966-3733); daily 11-7, through 1/31.
• Gemstone and diamond jewelry, environmentally sustainable pieces, and designer jewelry from Alexis Bittar, Ben-Amun, Gorjana, and more are up to 70 percent off at Greenwich Jewelers biannual sale in-store and online. 64 Trinity Pl., at. Rector St. (212-964-7592); M-F (10-7), Sa (11-5), through 1/10.
• American Apparel's warehouse sale has been extended through January 11, with markdowns of up to 90 percent off constantly replenished stock. 766 Sixth Ave., nr. 25th St.; daily 9-9, through 1/11.