• Salvatore Ferragamo's flagship store will close for renovations on Sunday; it's set to re-open on April 6. In the meantime, a temporary store will open at 3 West 57th St., next to Bergdorf Goodman.
• Discuss makeup tips and trends, and receive a makeover from Dior celebrity makeup artist Ricky Wilson at Saks Fifth Avenue. Customers will be treated to a special "Petit Dejeuner" service, which includes mini-croissants and fresh orange juice. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); Sa-Su (10-12).
• Designer wedding gowns from Marchesa, Reem Acra, Matthew Christopher, Amy Kuschel, Angel Sanchez, and more are up to 70 percent off at Gabriella New York's bridal sample sale. 400 W. 14th St., Ste. 2A (212-206-1915); Su 12-5.
ENDING THIS WEEKEND
• All fall and winter merchandise is 30 percent off at FiveStory New York. 18 E. 69th St. (212-288-1338); M-F (10-6), Sa (11-6).
• Take up to 60 percent off select showroom items at Strawser & Smith including tables, seating, storage pieces, and lighting. 487 Driggs Ave., Brooklyn (718-388-7600); W-Su (noon-7).
• Shoes are up to 40 percent off at Pierre Hardy. 30 Jane St., nr. Eighth Ave. (646-449-0070); T–F (11–7), Sa (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Take 30 percent off full-priced outerwear and men's and women's sweaters at Scoop NYC's After Christmas sale, both in-store and online. Various locations and hours, through 1/8.
• Browse cashmere gloves, fingerless gloves, hats, and scarves at the Meg Cohen Design Shop. All cashmere is 30 to 50 percent off. 59 Thompson St., nr. Broome St. (212-966-3733); daily 11-7, through 1/31.
• Gemstone and diamond jewelry, environmentally sustainable pieces, and designer jewelry from Alexis Bittar, Ben-Amun, Gorjana, and more are up to 70 percent off at Greenwich Jewelers biannual sale in-store and online. 64 Trinity Pl., at. Rector St. (212-964-7592); M-F (10-7), Sa (11-5), through 1/10.
• American Apparel's warehouse sale has been extended through January 11, with markdowns of up to 90 percent off constantly replenished stock. 766 Sixth Ave., nr. 25th St.; daily 9-9, through 1/11.
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
Beyoncé and Tina Knowles Did A Normal Mother/Daughter Thing
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.