• Salvatore Ferragamo's flagship store will close for renovations on Sunday; it's set to re-open on April 6. In the meantime, a temporary store will open at 3 West 57th St., next to Bergdorf Goodman.
• Discuss makeup tips and trends, and receive a makeover from Dior celebrity makeup artist Ricky Wilson at Saks Fifth Avenue. Customers will be treated to a special "Petit Dejeuner" service, which includes mini-croissants and fresh orange juice. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); Sa-Su (10-12).
• Designer wedding gowns from Marchesa, Reem Acra, Matthew Christopher, Amy Kuschel, Angel Sanchez, and more are up to 70 percent off at Gabriella New York's bridal sample sale. 400 W. 14th St., Ste. 2A (212-206-1915); Su 12-5.
ENDING THIS WEEKEND
• All fall and winter merchandise is 30 percent off at FiveStory New York. 18 E. 69th St. (212-288-1338); M-F (10-6), Sa (11-6).
• Take up to 60 percent off select showroom items at Strawser & Smith including tables, seating, storage pieces, and lighting. 487 Driggs Ave., Brooklyn (718-388-7600); W-Su (noon-7).
• Shoes are up to 40 percent off at Pierre Hardy. 30 Jane St., nr. Eighth Ave. (646-449-0070); T–F (11–7), Sa (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Take 30 percent off full-priced outerwear and men's and women's sweaters at Scoop NYC's After Christmas sale, both in-store and online. Various locations and hours, through 1/8.
• Browse cashmere gloves, fingerless gloves, hats, and scarves at the Meg Cohen Design Shop. All cashmere is 30 to 50 percent off. 59 Thompson St., nr. Broome St. (212-966-3733); daily 11-7, through 1/31.
• Gemstone and diamond jewelry, environmentally sustainable pieces, and designer jewelry from Alexis Bittar, Ben-Amun, Gorjana, and more are up to 70 percent off at Greenwich Jewelers biannual sale in-store and online. 64 Trinity Pl., at. Rector St. (212-964-7592); M-F (10-7), Sa (11-5), through 1/10.
• American Apparel's warehouse sale has been extended through January 11, with markdowns of up to 90 percent off constantly replenished stock. 766 Sixth Ave., nr. 25th St.; daily 9-9, through 1/11.
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
From Our Partners
The Art of Loving and Losing Female Friends
How Demi Lovato Embraced This Body “Problem” We All Have
How This Woman Lost 30 Pounds After Years of Ignoring Her Weight Gain
5 Must-Have Products for Your Makeup Bag
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.