Tod's chairman Diego Della Valle's plans to restore the Colosseum came up against some resistance last week when Italian consumer protection agencies filed reports in opposition to his proposed sponsorship. Della Valle threatened to withdraw his support altogether; one agency has now taken back their report, explaining they felt "attacked and blamed [by the Italian public] for stalling the works."
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Gucci Westman
- Kate Winslet Versus the Men’s Rights Activists