• Get your photo snapped with makeup artist Michelle Phan at the exclusive launch of her new limited-edition kit, Glamour Eyes by Michelle Phan. Guests will also be among the first to sample one of her signature looks with a makeover from a Lancôme pro. Sephora, 119 Fifth Ave., at 19th St. (212-674-3570); 6.
• Get insider knowledge and learn how to break into the world of fashion at DindiDesign’s FashionPLAN workshop, presented by Gingie McLeod. Guests will cover topics like the fashion cycle and calendar, how to determine your muse and target market, and gaining fashion industry resources. Tickets ($55) are available at eventbrite.com. Space On White, 81 White St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-227-8600); 6:30 p.m.
• All fall and winter merchandise is 30 percent off at FiveStory New York. 18 E. 69th St. (212-288-1338); M-F (10-6), Sa (11-6).
• All women's apparel and select home goods are 30 percent off at C.Wonder during their post-holiday sale. Wool sweaters are $55 (originally $78), sweater dresses are $68 (originally $98), and jackets are $118 (originally $168). 72 Spring St., at Crosby St. (212-219-3500); M-Sa (10-9), Su (11-8), through 1/31.
• Take up to 60 percent off select showroom items at Strawser & Smith including tables, seating, storage pieces, and lighting. 487 Driggs Ave., Brooklyn (718-388-7600); W-Su (noon-7).
• Shoes are up to 40 percent off at Pierre Hardy. 30 Jane St., nr. Eighth Ave. (646-449-0070); T–F (11–7), Sa (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Gemstone and diamond jewelry, environmentally sustainable pieces, and designer jewelry from Alexis Bittar, Ben-Amun, Gorjana, and more are up to 70 percent off at Greenwich Jewelers biannual sale in-store and online. 64 Trinity Pl., at. Rector St. (212-964-7592); M-F (10-7), Sa (11-5), through 1/10.
• American Apparel's warehouse sale has been extended through January 11, with markdowns of up to 90 percent off constantly replenished stock. 766 Sixth Ave., nr. 25th St.; daily 9-9, through 1/11.
Most Viewed Stories
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
Ask Polly: How Do I Show Him My Dark Side?
Staving Off Cynicism at Comme des Garçons, McQueen, and Céline
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Maybe Refrain from Tweeting 'Kill All White Men'
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Man Calls 911 Because His Girlfriend ‘Wouldn’t Give Him Any Ass’
Charging My Phone in the World’s Most Beautiful Abercrombie
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
A Renovated Paris Apartment With Its 18th-Century Details Left Intact
From Our Partners
11 Struggles Every Girl With Glasses Will Understand
7 Eyebrow Mistakes You Need to Stop Making Immediately
This 30-Day Squat Challenge Will Transform Your Body
Boobs Over Belly Buttons Brilliantly Shuts Down Body Shaming
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.