• Get your photo snapped with makeup artist Michelle Phan at the exclusive launch of her new limited-edition kit, Glamour Eyes by Michelle Phan. Guests will also be among the first to sample one of her signature looks with a makeover from a Lancôme pro. Sephora, 119 Fifth Ave., at 19th St. (212-674-3570); 6.
• Get insider knowledge and learn how to break into the world of fashion at DindiDesign’s FashionPLAN workshop, presented by Gingie McLeod. Guests will cover topics like the fashion cycle and calendar, how to determine your muse and target market, and gaining fashion industry resources. Tickets ($55) are available at eventbrite.com. Space On White, 81 White St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-227-8600); 6:30 p.m.
• All fall and winter merchandise is 30 percent off at FiveStory New York. 18 E. 69th St. (212-288-1338); M-F (10-6), Sa (11-6).
• All women's apparel and select home goods are 30 percent off at C.Wonder during their post-holiday sale. Wool sweaters are $55 (originally $78), sweater dresses are $68 (originally $98), and jackets are $118 (originally $168). 72 Spring St., at Crosby St. (212-219-3500); M-Sa (10-9), Su (11-8), through 1/31.
• Take up to 60 percent off select showroom items at Strawser & Smith including tables, seating, storage pieces, and lighting. 487 Driggs Ave., Brooklyn (718-388-7600); W-Su (noon-7).
• Shoes are up to 40 percent off at Pierre Hardy. 30 Jane St., nr. Eighth Ave. (646-449-0070); T–F (11–7), Sa (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Gemstone and diamond jewelry, environmentally sustainable pieces, and designer jewelry from Alexis Bittar, Ben-Amun, Gorjana, and more are up to 70 percent off at Greenwich Jewelers biannual sale in-store and online. 64 Trinity Pl., at. Rector St. (212-964-7592); M-F (10-7), Sa (11-5), through 1/10.
• American Apparel's warehouse sale has been extended through January 11, with markdowns of up to 90 percent off constantly replenished stock. 766 Sixth Ave., nr. 25th St.; daily 9-9, through 1/11.
Most Viewed Stories
That Awkward Clip of Donald and Melania at the Inauguration Is Definitely Real
Sean Spicer Chews and Swallows 35 Pieces of Gum Every Day Before Noon
The Future of the Left Is Female
Trump’s Latest Executive Order Will Affect Women’s Health Worldwide
State Rep. Says Making Abortion a Crime Would Force Women to Be ‘More Personally Responsible’
Kellyanne Conway Reportedly Punched a Man at an Inaugural Ball
The ‘Natural’ Skin-care Line Sephora Can’t Keep in Stock
Museums Across the World Are Collecting Women’s March Signs
Ask a Boss: I’m a Bad Employee, But I Can’t Do Anything About It!
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.