• Get a tour of the garment district and browse sample sales, wholesale showrooms, and more, all while learning interesting facts about and the history of the fashion-centered neighborhood. Tickets ($58) are available at zerve.com. Meet at Sixth Ave., nr. 38th St.; 10.
• Take 70 percent off men's, women's, and children's items during All Saints' first-ever warehouse sample sale. The Brocade leather jacket is $165 (originally $550), the Garcia dress is $123 (originally $410), and the men's Excavator shirt is $39 (originally $110). 76 Wooster St., nr. Spring St.; W-Tu (noon-8).
• Browse rare and vintage items from Yves Saint Laurent, Comme des Garçons, Fred Leighton, Stephan Sprouse, and more at Mafalda. Get 20 percent off one piece, or buy two pieces to receive half off the lower-priced item. All merchandise in the store's Treasure Trunk is $15. 360 Atlantic Ave., Brooklyn (347-987-3470); Wed-Sa (12-7), Su (12-6), through 1/29.
• American Apparel's warehouse sale has been extended, with markdowns of up to 90 percent off constantly replenished stock. 766 Sixth Ave., nr. 25th St.; daily 9-9, through 1/11.
• Fall and winter merchandise from Diane Von Furstenberg, Marc by Marc Jacobs, United Bamboo, and more is up to 50 percent off at the Diane T sale. Prices range from $50 to $350. 174 Court St., nr. Bergen St., Cobble Hill (718-923-5777); T–F (11–7:30), S (11–6:30), Su (1–5:30).
• The Issey Miyake, Issey Miyake Men, Pleats Please, HaaT, and Cauliflower collections are 40 percent off at the Issey Miyake Tribeca sale. 119 Hudson St., nr. N. Moore St. (212-226-0100); M-Sa (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Fall/winter 2011 merchandise is up to 50 percent off at Bird. The 3.1 Phillip Lim Yakuza dress is $379 (originally $750) and the Rag & Bone Dalmeny dress is $239 (originally $475). Various hours and locations, through 1/25.