• Learn how to achieve the perfect smoky-eye look from makeup pro Dina Racciatti during a private group lesson in her studio. Guests will enjoy wine and appetizers, and receive a goody bag full of beauty products. Tickets start at $35 and can be purchased at nyjp.org. Dina’s Kiss & Makeup, 57 Newark St., nr. Hudson St. (973-204-1264); 7–8.
• Join Urban Girl Squad for an evening of volunteering when they design costume pieces, backdrops, and props for hospital-bound children as part of their Costume Collective with Only Make Believe. Sign up at urbangirlsquad.com. Only Make Believe, 1133 Broadway, nr. 26th St., ste. 723 (646-336-1500); 6:30–8.
• Meet designer Cristina Vitello as she personally presents her new jewelry collection. Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St., second fl. (212-247-1100); Th-Su (10–8).
• Current-season coats, shirts, trousers, sweaters, shoes, scarves, and ties are up to 60 percent off at the Project No. 8 final markdown sale. Designers include Dries Van Noten, Adam Kimmel, Henrik Vibskov, and more. 38 Orchard St., at Hester St. (212-925-5599); daily (noon–7), through 2/28.
• Clothing, accessories, and one-of-a-kind samples are up to 80 percent off at the Cynthia Rowley sample sale. 376 Bleecker St., nr. Perry St. (212-242-3803); Th–F (10–8), S–Su (11–8).
• Womenswear from Diana Orving, Juma, Black Heart, and more is up to 80 percent off at the EVA warehouse sale. 355A Bowery, nr. 3rd St. (212-925-3890); Su–W (noon–8), Th–Sa (noon–9).
• Fall and winter merchandise from Diane Von Furstenberg, Marc by Marc Jacobs, United Bamboo, and more is up to 50 percent off at the Diane T sale. Prices range from $50 to $350. 174 Court St., nr. Bergen St., Cobble Hill (718-923-5777); T–F (11–7:30), S (11–6:30), Su (1–5:30).
• Browse cashmere gloves, fingerless gloves, hats, and scarves at the Meg Cohen Design Shop. All cashmere is 30 to 50 percent off. 59 Thompson St., nr. Broome St. (212-966-3733); daily 11-7, through 1/31.
• All women's apparel and select home goods are 30 percent off at C.Wonder during their post-holiday sale. Wool sweaters are $55 (originally $78), sweater dresses are $68 (originally $98), and jackets are $118 (originally $168). 72 Spring St., at Crosby St. (212-219-3500); M-Sa (10-9), Su (11-8), through 1/31.
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.