• Prepare for dropping temperatures without sacrificing style with goods like sweaters, jackets, and outerwear from Scott James’s Bowery pop-up shop. 20 E. 1st St., nr. Bowery (212-777-1601); M-F (11-7), Sa (noon-6), Su (noon-5), through 1/31.
• Take 70 percent off men's, women's, and children's items during AllSaints' first-ever warehouse sample sale. The Brocade leather jacket is $165 (originally $550), the Garcia dress is $123 (originally $410), and the men's Excavator shirt is $39 (originally $110). 76 Wooster St., nr. Spring St.; W-Tu (noon-8).
• The herringbone trouser pant is $144 (originally $288), the black Berlin loafer is $190 (originally $380), and the lace-up slingback clog with peep-toe is $220 (originally $270) at the No.6 Store sale. 6 Centre Market Pl., nr. Grand St. (212-226-5759); M-Sa (noon-7), Su (noon-6), through 2/1.
• The fall–winter collection is 50 percent off at United Nude, with items discounted up to 70 percent beginning in February. 25 Bond St. (212-420-6000); M-F (11-8), Sa (11-7), Su (11-6); through 2/4.
• Take an additional 50 percent off sale items at Intermix in-store and online for a total of up to 80 percent off. Various locations and hours, through 1/31.
• Fall–winter 2011 merchandise is up to 50 percent off at Bird. The 3.1 Phillip Lim Yakuza dress is $379 (originally $750) and the rag & bone Dalmeny dress is $239 (originally $475). Various hours and locations, through 1/25.
• Browse rare and vintage items from Yves Saint Laurent, Comme des Garçons, Fred Leighton, Stephan Sprouse, and more at Mafalda. Get 20 percent off one piece, or buy two pieces to get half off the lower-priced item. All merchandise in the store's Treasure Trunk is $15. 360 Atlantic Ave., Brooklyn (347-987-3470); Wed-Sa (12-7), Su (12-6), through 1/29.
• Browse cashmere gloves, fingerless gloves, hats, and scarves at the Meg Cohen Design Shop. All cashmere is 30 to 50 percent off. 59 Thompson St., nr. Broome St. (212-966-3733); daily 11-7, through 1/31.
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
Trump’s Latest Executive Order Will Affect Women’s Health Worldwide
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Calvin Klein Quietly Unveils First Raf Simons Collection
Like Trump, Taylor Swift Cares About Numbers
Museums Across the World Are Collecting Women’s March Signs
Why the Election of 9 Black Female Judges in Alabama Matters
What You Need to Know About the 89800 ‘Count Me’ Text
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Pro-Choice and Pro-Life Marchers Came Face-to-Face at the Women’s March
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.