• Prepare for dropping temperatures without sacrificing style with goods like sweaters, jackets, and outerwear from Scott James’s Bowery pop-up shop. 20 E. 1st St., nr. Bowery (212-777-1601); M-F (11-7), Sa (noon-6), Su (noon-5), through 1/31.
• Take 70 percent off men's, women's, and children's items during AllSaints' first-ever warehouse sample sale. The Brocade leather jacket is $165 (originally $550), the Garcia dress is $123 (originally $410), and the men's Excavator shirt is $39 (originally $110). 76 Wooster St., nr. Spring St.; W-Tu (noon-8).
• The herringbone trouser pant is $144 (originally $288), the black Berlin loafer is $190 (originally $380), and the lace-up slingback clog with peep-toe is $220 (originally $270) at the No.6 Store sale. 6 Centre Market Pl., nr. Grand St. (212-226-5759); M-Sa (noon-7), Su (noon-6), through 2/1.
• The fall–winter collection is 50 percent off at United Nude, with items discounted up to 70 percent beginning in February. 25 Bond St. (212-420-6000); M-F (11-8), Sa (11-7), Su (11-6); through 2/4.
• Take an additional 50 percent off sale items at Intermix in-store and online for a total of up to 80 percent off. Various locations and hours, through 1/31.
• Fall–winter 2011 merchandise is up to 50 percent off at Bird. The 3.1 Phillip Lim Yakuza dress is $379 (originally $750) and the rag & bone Dalmeny dress is $239 (originally $475). Various hours and locations, through 1/25.
• Browse rare and vintage items from Yves Saint Laurent, Comme des Garçons, Fred Leighton, Stephan Sprouse, and more at Mafalda. Get 20 percent off one piece, or buy two pieces to get half off the lower-priced item. All merchandise in the store's Treasure Trunk is $15. 360 Atlantic Ave., Brooklyn (347-987-3470); Wed-Sa (12-7), Su (12-6), through 1/29.
• Browse cashmere gloves, fingerless gloves, hats, and scarves at the Meg Cohen Design Shop. All cashmere is 30 to 50 percent off. 59 Thompson St., nr. Broome St. (212-966-3733); daily 11-7, through 1/31.