• Get beauty and skin-care advice from Nars makeup artists during a private consultation. Shoppers will receive a deluxe sample of Copacabana Illuminator with a Nars purchase of over $75. Call 212-904-7954 for details. Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St., second fl. (212-247-1100); daily 10–8, through 1/16.
• Fall and winter merchandise from Diane von Furstenberg, Marc by Marc Jacobs, United Bamboo, and more is up to 50 percent off at the Diane T sale. Prices range from $50 to $350. 174 Court St., nr. Bergen St., Cobble Hill (718-923-5777); T–F (11–7:30), S (11–6:30), Su (1–5:30).
• Gemstone and diamond jewelry, environmentally sustainable pieces, and designer jewelry from Alexis Bittar, Ben-Amun, Gorjana, and more are up to 70 percent off at Greenwich Jewelers biannual sale in-store and online. 64 Trinity Pl., at. Rector St. (212-964-7592); M-F (10-7), Sa (11-5), through 1/10.
• Shoes from the fall and winter collections are up to 60 percent off (with additional markdowns on sale items) at Loeffler Randall's online sale. www.loefflerrandall.com; daily through 1/10, or until styles sell out.
• American Apparel's warehouse sale has been extended through January 11, with markdowns of up to 90 percent off constantly replenished stock. 766 Sixth Ave., nr. 25th St.; daily 9-9, through 1/11.
• The Issey Miyake, Issey Miyake Men, Pleats Please, HaaT, and Cauliflower collections are 40 percent off at the Issey Miyake Tribeca sale. 119 Hudson St., nr. N. Moore St. (212-226-0100); M-Sa (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Men's flannels, sweatshirts, tees, and outerwear are 30 to 50 percent off at Park Delicatessen. Converse and Habitat sneakers are 30 percent off. 533 Park Pl., nr. Classon Ave., Crown Heights (718-789-8889); M–S (noon–7), F (noon–8), Su (noon–5), through 1/31.
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
From Our Partners
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
7 Eyebrow Mistakes You Need to Stop Making Immediately
Labor Allies Blast ‘Irresponsible’ TWU Ads Attacking Bill de Blasio
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.