• Get beauty and skin-care advice from Nars makeup artists during a private consultation. Shoppers will receive a deluxe sample of Copacabana Illuminator with a Nars purchase of over $75. Call 212-904-7954 for details. Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St., second fl. (212-247-1100); daily 10–8, through 1/16.
• Fall and winter merchandise from Diane von Furstenberg, Marc by Marc Jacobs, United Bamboo, and more is up to 50 percent off at the Diane T sale. Prices range from $50 to $350. 174 Court St., nr. Bergen St., Cobble Hill (718-923-5777); T–F (11–7:30), S (11–6:30), Su (1–5:30).
• Gemstone and diamond jewelry, environmentally sustainable pieces, and designer jewelry from Alexis Bittar, Ben-Amun, Gorjana, and more are up to 70 percent off at Greenwich Jewelers biannual sale in-store and online. 64 Trinity Pl., at. Rector St. (212-964-7592); M-F (10-7), Sa (11-5), through 1/10.
• Shoes from the fall and winter collections are up to 60 percent off (with additional markdowns on sale items) at Loeffler Randall's online sale. www.loefflerrandall.com; daily through 1/10, or until styles sell out.
• American Apparel's warehouse sale has been extended through January 11, with markdowns of up to 90 percent off constantly replenished stock. 766 Sixth Ave., nr. 25th St.; daily 9-9, through 1/11.
• The Issey Miyake, Issey Miyake Men, Pleats Please, HaaT, and Cauliflower collections are 40 percent off at the Issey Miyake Tribeca sale. 119 Hudson St., nr. N. Moore St. (212-226-0100); M-Sa (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Men's flannels, sweatshirts, tees, and outerwear are 30 to 50 percent off at Park Delicatessen. Converse and Habitat sneakers are 30 percent off. 533 Park Pl., nr. Classon Ave., Crown Heights (718-789-8889); M–S (noon–7), F (noon–8), Su (noon–5), through 1/31.
Most Viewed Stories
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Elizabeth Warren Just Said What Most Women Wish They Could to Donald Trump
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
It’s Time to Stop Writing ‘I Hope You’re Well’ in Emails
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.