• Take an additional 50 percent off sale items at Intermix in-store and online for a total of up to 80 percent off. Various locations and hours, through 1/31.
• Sale items have been reduced by an extra 40 percent at Otte in-store and online, including pieces from L'Agence, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Tucker, and rag & bone. Various locations and hours, through 1/31.
• All men's and women's resort and swimwear is up to 70 percent off at Orlebar Brown's online OB Sale Shop. orlebarbrown.com/sale; through 1/31.
• Browse cashmere gloves, fingerless gloves, hats, and scarves at the Meg Cohen Design Shop. All cashmere is 30 to 50 percent off. 59 Thompson St., nr. Broome St. (212-966-3733); daily 11-7, through 1/31.
• All women's apparel and select home goods are 30 percent off at C.Wonder during their post-holiday sale. Wool sweaters are $55 (originally $78), sweater-dresses are $68 (originally $98), and jackets are $118 (originally $168). 72 Spring St., at Crosby St. (212-219-3500); M-Sa (10-9), Su (11-8), through 1/31.
• Men's flannels, sweatshirts, tees, and outerwear are 30 to 50 percent off at Park Delicatessen. Converse and Habitat sneakers are 30 percent off. 533 Park Pl., nr. Classon Ave., Crown Heights (718-789-8889); MñS (noon-7), F (noon-8), Su (noon-5), through 1/31.
• Take 75 percent off dresses, sweaters, pants, bags, and jewelry from brands including Bodkin, Dieppa Restrepo, Etten Eller, and Inhabit online at maliamills.com. Through 2/1.
• The entire fall-winter jewelry collection is 30 percent off at the Alexis Bittar sale. Various hours and locations; through 2/1.
• Dresses, sweaters, and accessories by Byron Lars, Hutch, Motif 56, and more are 40 to 60 percent off at the Juniper Galaxy winter sale. 82 Bond St., nr. Atlantic Ave., Boerum Hill (718-643-6867); T-Su (noon-7), through 2/9.
Most Viewed Stories
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Kellyanne Conway Goes With a Subtle Look for the Inauguration
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
Michelle Obama’s Face Perfectly Sums Up How You’re Feeling Today
Thousands of Women Are Descending Upon Washington D.C. for the Women’s March
The Complicated, Controversial, Historic, Inspiring Women’s March
Melania Trump Wears Ralph Lauren on Inauguration Day
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.