• Get a jump–start on spring cleaning when you bring in your old makeup bag for a complimentary replacement and a makeup overhaul with a Clinique consultant. Call 212-705-2879 to make an appointment. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); Th–S.
• Check out photos of fashion icons like Iris Apfel and Isabella Blow at Incomparable Women of Style, an exhibition featuring the work of noted nightlife and fashion photographer Rose Hartman, before it closes this week. Admission is free and open to the public. Gladys Marcus Library, Museum at FIT, Seventh Ave. at 27th St. (212-217-4558); Th (8–10), F (9–6:30).
• Coclico and Chie Mihara clothing and footwear are up to 70 percent off at Coclico. The Prairie Underground hoodie is $50 (originally $210) and the Rachel Comey jacket is $250 (normally $690). 275 Mott St. (212-965-5462); W-Th (noon-7).
• Womenswear is 50 to 80 percent off at Tess Giberson. Leather leggings are $400 (originally $1395) and the wool drape-front cardigan is $240 (originally $795). 97 Crosby St., nr. Spring St., Ste. 1 (212-226-1932); M-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6), through 1/22.
• Take up to 65 percent off men's and women's shoes at Ash Footwear. 44 Mercer St., nr. Broome St. (646-422-7098); M-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6), through 2/1.
• Clothing and accessories from Joie, Three Dots, Diane Von Furstenberg, Woo, Portolano, and more are up to 80 percent off at Bit+Piece, with prices starting at $19.99. 246 Mott St., at Prince St. (212-343-2268); M-W (noon-8), Th-Sa (11-8), Su (11-7), through 2/13.
• The herringbone trouser pant is $144 (originally $288), the black Berlin loafer is $190 (originally $380), and the lace-up slingback clog with peep-toe is $220 (originally $270) at the No.6 Store sale. 6 Centre Market Pl., nr. Grand St. (212-226-5759); M-Sa (noon-7), Su (noon-6), through 2/1.
• The entire fall–winter jewelry collection is 30 percent off at the Alexis Bittar sale. Various hours and locations; through 2/1.
Most Viewed Stories
I Worked at Fyre Festival. It Was Always Going to Be a Disaster.
Famous Guests Were Reportedly Warned Not to Go to Fyre Festival in Advance
Life Lessons From the Great Fyre Festival Disaster
The Kardashians Just Broke Up With the Stylist They’ve Been Using for a Decade
This Fyre Festival Apology Is As Extra As You’d Expect
Why Wallflowers Don’t Make Friends
Don’t Follow Pippa Middleton’s ‘Extremely Restrictive’ Wedding Diet
These Tweets Will Make You Very Glad That You Didn’t Spend Thousands of Dollars to Get Stranded in the Bahamas
Female Dragonflies Fake Their Own Deaths to Avoid Males
It’s a Girl for Ciara and Russell Wilson
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.