• Add a bit of drama to your everyday look during a personalized, one-on-one consultation with the hair and makeup professionals at Wonderland Beauty Parlor, hosted by Urban Girl Squad. Tickets ($35) can be purchased at eventbrite.com. 418 W. 13th St., nr. Washington St.; 7–9.
• Take 60 percent off men's and women's footwear and accessories from the FW 2011 collection at Fratelli Rossetti. 625 Madison Ave., at 58th St. (212-888-5107); W-F (10-6:30).
• Fall–winter 2011 merchandise is up to 50 percent off at Bird. The 3.1 Phillip Lim Yakuza dress is $379 (originally $750) and the rag & bone Dalmeny dress is $239 (originally $475). Various hours and locations, through 1/25.
• Fall and winter pieces are 30 to 50 percent off at A.P.C. 131 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-9685); M-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6), through 1/25.
• Browse rare and vintage items from Yves Saint Laurent, Comme des Garçons, Fred Leighton, Stephan Sprouse, and more at Mafalda. Get 20 percent off one piece, or buy two pieces to get half off the lower-priced item. All merchandise in the store's Treasure Trunk is $15. 360 Atlantic Ave., Brooklyn (347-987-3470); Wed-Sa (12-7), Su (12-6), through 1/29.
• Take an additional 50 percent off sale items at Intermix in-store and online for a total of up to 80 percent off. Various locations and hours, through 1/31.
• The herringbone trouser pant is $144 (originally $288), the black Berlin loafer is $190 (originally $380), and the lace-up slingback clog with peeptoe is $220 (originally $270) at the No.6 Store sale. 6 Centre Market Pl., nr. Grand St. (212-226-5759); M-Sa (noon-7), Su (noon-6), through 2/1.
• Take up to 65 percent off men's and women's shoes at Ash Footwear. 44 Mercer St., nr. Broome St. (646-422-7098); M-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6), through 2/1.
• The entire fall-winter jewelry collection is 30 percent off at the Alexis Bittar sale. Various hours and locations; through 2/1.
• The fall-winter collection is 50 percent off at United Nude, with items discounted up to 70 percent off beginning in February. 25 Bond St. (212-420-6000); M-F (11-8), Sa (11-7), Su (11-6); through 2/4.