• Support the Fashion Delivers Charitable Foundation at Fashion Delivers: The Pre-Shows, hosted by Sandbox Studio. Check out a full runway show from up-and-coming designers like Man vs. Machine and Karolina Zmarlak, then stick around for cocktails and hors d’oeuvres during a luxury silent auction. Tickets start at $75 and can be purchased at eventbrite.com. 250 Hudson St., eleventh fl; 7–11:30.
• Get a makeover worthy of a garden party by Lancôme National Makeup Artists Tarek Abbas and Manuel Villegas, featuring Aaron De May's macaroon-inspired Roseraie des Delices spring collection. Call 212-705-3646 to reserve your spot. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000).
• Fall and winter clothes, shoes, and accessories are 50 percent off at Maryam Nassir Zadeh. Choose from brands including Hussein Chalayan, Étoile Isabel Marant, and Dieppa Restrepo. 123 Norfolk St., at Rivington St. (212-673-6405); daily, noon-8; through 2/16.
• Take 20 to 40 percent off men's, women's, and children's shoes at Camper. 125 Prince St. (212-358-1841); M-Sa (11-8), Su (noon-7). 635 Madison Ave. (212-339-0078); M-Sa (10-7); Su (11-6). Through 2/29.
• Take 60 percent off men's and women's footwear and accessories from the FW 2011 collection at Fratelli Rossetti. 625 Madison Ave., at 58th St. (212-888-5107); W-F (10-6:30).
• The entire fall-winter jewelry collection is 30 percent off at the Alexis Bittar sale. Various hours and locations; through 2/1.
• The fall-winter collection is 50 percent off at United Nude, with items discounted up to 70 percent off starting 1/29. 25 Bond St. (212-420-6000); M-F (11-8), Sa (11-7), Su (11-6); through 2/4.
• Dresses, sweaters, and accessories by Byron Lars, Hutch, Motif 56, and more are 40 to 60 percent off at the Juniper Galaxy winter sale. 82 Bond St., nr. Atlantic Ave., Boerum Hill (718-643-6867); T-Su (noon-7), through 2/9.
• Men's outerwear, suits, sport coats, trousers, jeans, and shirts from brands including Hugo Boss, Cole Haan, Ted Baker, 7 Jeans, and Tommy Bahama are 40 to 70 percent off at Rothman's moving sale. 200 Park Ave. South, at 17th St. (212-777-7400); M-W & F (10-7), Th (10-8), Sa (9:30-6), Su (noon-6). Sale ends when the store moves to its new location on 3/1.
Most Viewed Stories
Karl Lagerfeld Calls Out Meryl Streep for Canceling an Order for a Chanel Dress
Taylor Swift Is Not Going to Be Happy About This New Friendship
It Sure Looks Like Diane Kruger Is Dating Norman Reedus Now
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Woman Framed by Ex-Boyfriend’s Wife in Craigslist ‘Rape Fantasy’ Plot Speaks Out
Someone Paid $2,000 to Provide Us With This Terrible Billboard
Sports Illustrated’s New Curvy Model on Fitness, Staying Healthy, and Embracing Her Body
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
Witches Are Planning to Hex Trump This Friday
People Everywhere Agree That Justin Trudeau Has a Good Butt
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.