• Support the Fashion Delivers Charitable Foundation at Fashion Delivers: The Pre-Shows, hosted by Sandbox Studio. Check out a full runway show from up-and-coming designers like Man vs. Machine and Karolina Zmarlak, then stick around for cocktails and hors d’oeuvres during a luxury silent auction. Tickets start at $75 and can be purchased at eventbrite.com. 250 Hudson St., eleventh fl; 7–11:30.
• Get a makeover worthy of a garden party by Lancôme National Makeup Artists Tarek Abbas and Manuel Villegas, featuring Aaron De May's macaroon-inspired Roseraie des Delices spring collection. Call 212-705-3646 to reserve your spot. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000).
• Fall and winter clothes, shoes, and accessories are 50 percent off at Maryam Nassir Zadeh. Choose from brands including Hussein Chalayan, Étoile Isabel Marant, and Dieppa Restrepo. 123 Norfolk St., at Rivington St. (212-673-6405); daily, noon-8; through 2/16.
• Take 20 to 40 percent off men's, women's, and children's shoes at Camper. 125 Prince St. (212-358-1841); M-Sa (11-8), Su (noon-7). 635 Madison Ave. (212-339-0078); M-Sa (10-7); Su (11-6). Through 2/29.
• Take 60 percent off men's and women's footwear and accessories from the FW 2011 collection at Fratelli Rossetti. 625 Madison Ave., at 58th St. (212-888-5107); W-F (10-6:30).
• The entire fall-winter jewelry collection is 30 percent off at the Alexis Bittar sale. Various hours and locations; through 2/1.
• The fall-winter collection is 50 percent off at United Nude, with items discounted up to 70 percent off starting 1/29. 25 Bond St. (212-420-6000); M-F (11-8), Sa (11-7), Su (11-6); through 2/4.
• Dresses, sweaters, and accessories by Byron Lars, Hutch, Motif 56, and more are 40 to 60 percent off at the Juniper Galaxy winter sale. 82 Bond St., nr. Atlantic Ave., Boerum Hill (718-643-6867); T-Su (noon-7), through 2/9.
• Men's outerwear, suits, sport coats, trousers, jeans, and shirts from brands including Hugo Boss, Cole Haan, Ted Baker, 7 Jeans, and Tommy Bahama are 40 to 70 percent off at Rothman's moving sale. 200 Park Ave. South, at 17th St. (212-777-7400); M-W & F (10-7), Th (10-8), Sa (9:30-6), Su (noon-6). Sale ends when the store moves to its new location on 3/1.
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
From Our Partners
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
The Art of Loving and Losing Female Friends
Fabulous Find of the Week: Forever 21 Trench Coat
15 Signs You're With A Good Man
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.