• Take up to 60 percent off select showroom items at Strawser & Smith including tables, seating, storage pieces, and lighting. 487 Driggs Ave., Brooklyn (718-388-7600); W-Su (noon-7).
• Shoes are up to 40 percent off at Pierre Hardy. 30 Jane St., nr. Eighth Ave. (646-449-0070); T–F (11–7), S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• American Apparel's warehouse sale has been extended through January 11, with markdowns of up to 90 percent off constantly replenished stock. 766 Sixth Ave., nr. 25th St.; daily 9-9, through 1/11.
• Gemstone and diamond jewelry, environmentally sustainable pieces, and designer jewelry from Alexis Bittar, Ben-Amun, Gorjana, and more are up to 70 percent off at Greenwich Jewelers biannual sale in-store and online. 64 Trinity Pl., at. Rector St. (212-964-7592); M-F (10-7), Sa (11-5), through 1/10.
• Shoes from the fall and winter collections are up to 60 percent off (with additional markdowns on sale items) at Loeffler Randall's online sale. www.loefflerrandall.com; daily through 1/10, or until styles sell out.
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.