• Check out photos of fashion icons like Iris Apfel and Isabella Blow at Incomparable Women of Style, an exhibition featuring the work of noted nightlife and fashion photographer Rose Hartman, before it closes this week. Admission is free and open to the public. Gladys Marcus Library, Museum at FIT, Seventh Ave. at 27th St. (212-217-4558); M–Th (8–10), F (9–6:30).
• Men's coats, shirts, sweaters, trousers, and more are up to 60 percent off at the Project No. 8 final markdown event. Available brands include Dries Van Noten, Adam Kimmel, Zero+Maria Cornejo, Bless, and Aspesi. 38 Orchard St., nr. Hester St. (212-925-5599); daily noon-7, through 2/29.
• Menswear pieces are 50 to 90 percent off at the Amongst Friends sample sale. Reed Space Annex, 151 Orchard St., nr. Rivingston St.; F-Su (11-7).
• Past-season clothing, shoes, and accessories for men and women are 50 to 80 percent off at the Life: Curated warehouse sale. Em Productions, 636 Broadway, nr. Bleecker St., Ste. 702; F–Su (10–7).
• Display, slightly damaged, and out-of-print books are 50 to 75 percent off at Taschen's semi-annual warehouse sale. 107 Greene St., nr. Prince St.; 998 Madison Ave., nr. 78th St.; F–Su (9–9).
• Fall and winter pieces are 30 to 50 percent off at A.P.C. 131 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-9685); M-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6), through 1/25.
• Womenswear is 50 to 80 percent off at Tess Giberson. Leather leggings are $400 (originally $1395) and the wool drape-front cardigan is $240 (originally $795). 97 Crosby St., nr. Spring St., Ste. 1 (212-226-1932); M-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6), through 1/22.