• Check out photos of fashion icons like Iris Apfel and Isabella Blow at Incomparable Women of Style, an exhibition featuring the work of noted nightlife and fashion photographer Rose Hartman, before it closes this week. Admission is free and open to the public. Gladys Marcus Library, Museum at FIT, Seventh Ave. at 27th St. (212-217-4558); M–Th (8–10), F (9–6:30).
• Men's coats, shirts, sweaters, trousers, and more are up to 60 percent off at the Project No. 8 final markdown event. Available brands include Dries Van Noten, Adam Kimmel, Zero+Maria Cornejo, Bless, and Aspesi. 38 Orchard St., nr. Hester St. (212-925-5599); daily noon-7, through 2/29.
• Menswear pieces are 50 to 90 percent off at the Amongst Friends sample sale. Reed Space Annex, 151 Orchard St., nr. Rivingston St.; F-Su (11-7).
• Past-season clothing, shoes, and accessories for men and women are 50 to 80 percent off at the Life: Curated warehouse sale. Em Productions, 636 Broadway, nr. Bleecker St., Ste. 702; F–Su (10–7).
• Display, slightly damaged, and out-of-print books are 50 to 75 percent off at Taschen's semi-annual warehouse sale. 107 Greene St., nr. Prince St.; 998 Madison Ave., nr. 78th St.; F–Su (9–9).
• Fall and winter pieces are 30 to 50 percent off at A.P.C. 131 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-9685); M-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6), through 1/25.
• Womenswear is 50 to 80 percent off at Tess Giberson. Leather leggings are $400 (originally $1395) and the wool drape-front cardigan is $240 (originally $795). 97 Crosby St., nr. Spring St., Ste. 1 (212-226-1932); M-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6), through 1/22.
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
The Cool Hour
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.