• Take 30 percent off full-priced outerwear and men's and women's sweaters at Scoop NYC's After Christmas sale, both in-store and online. Various locations and hours, through 1/8.
• Men's outerwear, suits, sport coats, trousers, jeans, and shirts from brands including Hugo Boss, Cole Haan, Ted Baker, 7 Jeans, and Tommy Bahama are 40 to 70 percent off at Rothman's moving sale. 200 Park Ave. South, at 17th St. (212-777-7400); M-W & F (10-7), Th (10-8), Sa (9:30-6), Su (noon-6). Sale ends when the store moves to its new location on 3/1.
• The fall/winter collection is 50 percent off at United Nude, with items discounted up to 70 percent off beginning in February. 25 Bond St. (212-420-6000); M-F (11-8), Sa (11-7), Su (11-6); through 2/4.
• All fall and winter merchandise is 30 percent off at FiveStory New York. 18 E. 69th St. (212-288-1338); M-F (10-6), Sa (11-6).
• Take up to 60 percent off select showroom items at Strawser & Smith including tables, seating, storage pieces, and lighting. 487 Driggs Ave., Brooklyn (718-388-7600); W-Su (noon-7).
• Shoes are up to 40 percent off at Pierre Hardy. 30 Jane St., nr. Eighth Ave. (646-449-0070); T–F (11–7), Sa (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Gemstone and diamond jewelry, environmentally sustainable pieces, and designer jewelry from Alexis Bittar, Ben-Amun, Gorjana, and more are up to 70 percent off at Greenwich Jewelers biannual sale in-store and online. 64 Trinity Pl., at. Rector St. (212-964-7592); M-F (10-7), Sa (11-5), through 1/10.
• American Apparel's warehouse sale has been extended through January 11, with markdowns of up to 90 percent off constantly replenished stock. 766 Sixth Ave., nr. 25th St.; daily 9-9, through 1/11.
• All women's apparel and select home goods are 30 percent off at C.Wonder during their post-holiday sale. Wool sweaters are $55 (originally $78), sweater dresses are $68 (originally $98), and jackets are $118 (originally $168). 72 Spring St., at Crosby St. (212-219-3500); M-Sa (10-9), Su (11-8), through 1/31.
Most Viewed Stories
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.