After breaking up with her long-time boyfriend John Utendahl last November, Tyra Banks went to Bali on "a spiritual retreat." (Though it's now reported that she fit in some Top Model filming between meditation sessions.) While there, Banks met somebody new, and returned to New York so enamored with her new beau that she promptly turned around and flew back to Bali to spend the holidays with him. Because, you see, it's easier to make long-distance relationships work when you have the money to fly long haul for date night.
Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Viagra Might Be the New Midol
- 30 Fancy Box Clutches for Holiday Parties
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- Marion Cotillard’s Non-Dior Moment
- Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.