A tipster tells us that the Union Rat (also known as Scabbie) has taken up residence outside the Union Square Sephora, which is currently undergoing extensive renovations. "The union workers were pretty cute, so of course I stopped to talk to them," says our source. Apparently, Sephora has employed non-union workers to revamp the store, which means they aren't entitled to things like bathroom breaks or health insurance. Perhaps, since Scabbie wore a veil outside the Vera Wang offices a few months ago, this time he could get some shimmery bronzer, or at least a little tinted face serum?
Billboard Red-Carpet Highlights: Ke$ha, Madonna
Naomi Watts Bloomed in Dolce & Gabbana
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Billboard Red-Carpet Highlights: Ke$ha, Madonna
- Naomi Watts Bloomed in Dolce & Gabbana
- Best Bet: Sun & Cloud Camera
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract