A tipster tells us that the Union Rat (also known as Scabbie) has taken up residence outside the Union Square Sephora, which is currently undergoing extensive renovations. "The union workers were pretty cute, so of course I stopped to talk to them," says our source. Apparently, Sephora has employed non-union workers to revamp the store, which means they aren't entitled to things like bathroom breaks or health insurance. Perhaps, since Scabbie wore a veil outside the Vera Wang offices a few months ago, this time he could get some shimmery bronzer, or at least a little tinted face serum?
Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
69 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 69 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time
- Lindsay Lohan Implicated in Hilton Bro Beating
- Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
- Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of December 9, 2013
- Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week