On April 2, Vera Wang will take to the ice yet again — but this time, she won't teach a reporter how to skate, but rather show off her own skills. The annual Skating with the Stars benefit, hosted by Figure Skating in Harlem at Wollman Rink in Central Park, will honor the former competitive figure skater, and, for $300, you can join in on the fun (that is, if you feel confident enough to glide alongside not only a major fashion designer but also several Olympians, including Sasha Cohen, Sarah Hughes, and Evan Lysacek, who will also be in attendance). Just be advised, the annual event is dubbed as a "gala," which can only mean one thing: sparkly unitard.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split