Jewelry designer Waris Ahluwalia will debut a small Valentine’s Day collection in early February with the word “Boo” as a theme. “Boo. You’re my boo,” he explained to us at a screening of the film Here in New York last night. “It’s Boo by House of Waris, and it’s the word 'Boo' written, very simple, in script," he added. Comprising a gold necklace, earrings and a bracelet, the pieces will be available in February at Moda Operandi and through House of Waris. Just think of how it'll take on a whole new meaning come Halloween!
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat
- Roitfeld Cast Herself in Seyfried’s Givenchy Ads