Jewelry designer Waris Ahluwalia will debut a small Valentine’s Day collection in early February with the word “Boo” as a theme. “Boo. You’re my boo,” he explained to us at a screening of the film Here in New York last night. “It’s Boo by House of Waris, and it’s the word 'Boo' written, very simple, in script," he added. Comprising a gold necklace, earrings and a bracelet, the pieces will be available in February at Moda Operandi and through House of Waris. Just think of how it'll take on a whole new meaning come Halloween!
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season