Katy Perry may be a polarizing figure in pop music, but whether you love her or hate her, you have to admit that the Dior couture runway look she wore to the Video Music Awards in August (that's when Beyoncé publicly rubbed her bump of glory for the first time, for those of you who don't remember this event by a "Katy Perry/Dior" reference alone) worked quite well for her. With another round of couture shows finished and the Grammys happening on February 12, Perry has to be planning some truly spectacular red-carpet looks to send her fans and future ex-husband Russell Brand a strong message about how fabulous she is. Since she had at least three outfits for the VMAs, she'll need at least eighteen for the Grammys! We came up with ten, which you can view with her face Photoshopped into them in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split