• Axe Body Spray is starting a product line for women. [Styleite]
• L'Oréal is suing a Florida wholesaler for selling knockoff bottles of Giorgio Armani’s Acqua di Gio, along with other fragrances including Polo Black and Armani Code. [NYP]
• Lindsay Lohan is the new face of FCUK's "Friction" fragrance campaign. [ONTD]
• Snooki got a a big shooting-star tattoo on her shoulder. [HuffPo]
• And Justin Bieber got a tattoo of Jesus on his calf. [NYDN]
• A man robbed a beauty supply store in Dallas this week at gunpoint, demanding all the cash in the register and all the hair extensions behind the counter. [HuffPo]
• The Parker Meridien is adding a $4 million beauty and health floor to its lower lobby, which will include a Drybar and a Tenoverten nail salon.
• The number of men getting cosmetic procedures has doubled in the last fifteen years. [ABC News]