We've got more from Milan! On the Missoni runway, models walked in dresses and separates in signature Missoni prints, topped with belts, fur, and cropped wrap sweaters. Dolce & Gabanna went for the old faithful pantless, sheer, and gold-embroidered looks, and added bejeweled headbands, black veils, and dramatic earrings. Curvy silhouettes ruled the runway at Marni, where boxy, fur-collared coats, wide-shouldered jackets, and waist-defining skirts showed in bright colors, floral prints, and basic black. See these shows and a bunch of details shots in our fashion galleries.
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 69 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time
- Lindsay Lohan Implicated in Hilton Bro Beating
- Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
- Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of December 9, 2013