Celebrating this season's set of Fashion Weeks in true consumerist spirit, Miu Miu will release a grand total of 46 new handbags in New York, London, Milan, and Paris this month. The bags in this special, limited-edition collection all come in the same shape, but each features different high-end materials —animal skins and furs alongside brocades and jacquards. At the label's Prince Street boutique, sixteen designs debut tomorrow to mark the start of New York Fashion Week; the following 30 will appear as each European city's shows start. Click through our slideshow to see New York's set, but before you think, "oh that would be a nice collection to amass, Pokémon-trading-card style" note that each bag's price starts at $1,495.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament