Andrej Pejic may become the latest fashion model to dabble in the acting world. Like many of his runway peers before him — Agyness Deyn, Jon Kortajarena, and Amber Valletta, to name just a few — he's reportedly branching into movies. His Paris agent Arnaud Vanbleus says director Florence Dewavrin approached the model, offering him the lead role in a forthcoming film production of Honoré de Balzac's novel Séraphita — the story of a very pretty, androgynous-looking Norwegian youth. Visually, Pejic certainly fits the bill, and Vanbleus says he's interested in the part.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel