For The Cut's latest Back of the Benz video, in which we give editors free rides in exchange for answering some of your questions from Twitter, we scooped up Lucky magazine's executive fashion director, Alexis Bryan Morgan, and fashion director, Anne Kwon Keane. While cruising Manhattan's streets, Morgan expressed her need for Prabal Gurung's Nicholas Kirkwood fall 2012 shoes, and both of the ladies weighed in about who should design Blue Ivy Carter's baptism gown. Click ahead to hear their answers, and more.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate