The hybrid of an oil-free moisturizer, foundation, and sunscreen, Estée Lauder’s BB crème soothes skin while covering imperfections. The tinted, cucumber-scented cream comes in two shades, light and medium. The consistency is considerably lighter than a typical foundation, blending easily without caking or leaving dry patches. Ingredients like Vitamins C and E brighten skin, while SPF 35 protects the face from sun damage. But the biggest advantage over other tinted moisturizers is the smooth finish and lasting power — the oil-free lotion cuts down on shine throughout the day and doesn’t lead to breakouts.
Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO