Instead of providing what was probably intended to be a moody, mysterious atmosphere, the smoke machines at the 3.1 Phillip Show today went into overdrive, creating a fog so thick that the photographers in the pit had to yell, “Stop the smoke!” Well, it didn’t stop, which not only made it hard to see the clothes (which, by the way, were a departure from his usual whimsical fare and delved into the slick, strict world of minimalist suiting), it left many in the warehouse-like space gasping for a breath of fresh air. We look forward to seeing the runway pictures, as it might be kind of cool if all of his models look like they’re extras in a Stephen King movie.
Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- Rooney Mara, the Goth Ice Queen
- Male Gaze: Feast Your Eyes on Frank Sinatra